Last Edited on 1 Dec, 2018
What information do we collect?
At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally, this information is requested when you fill our creative briefs for our services. We may gather the following information about you: Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Skype Username, Business Information and other details about your company to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you visit our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, provide us with feedback on our services or enter information on our site through our Contact Us section.
How do we use your information?
We will use this information in the following ways:
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate, and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
Yes. Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which we download onto your computer or device when you visit our website. We can recognize these cookies on subsequent visits and they allow us to remember you.
- Help remember and process the services provided.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- By calling us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
- We market to
- We do not collect information from children under 13.
- Do we let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect PII from children under 13? No
Parents can review, delete, manage or refuse with whom their child’s information is shared through contacting us directly. Or contacting us directly.
Fair Information Practices
We will notify the users via in-site notification
CAN SPAM Act
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
We use payment gateways to receive and make payments. These are the privacy policies for each service that we use: